1. Cutting out and removing the lid: What you need to temporary lift to enable you to see yourself clearer?
2. Scooping out the pumpkin: What you need to work hard on or work through?
3. The seeds you reveal: How you can grow? Your potential?
4. The flesh you remove: The obstacles in the way to let you grow?
5. The hollow: You darker self. What is within you that remains unseen?
6. The carving: What you need to pay attention to?
7. The candle: How you can best shine? Your postives? How to reveal your darker self?
8. Replacing the lid: How you will feel more content? The improvement you will notice?
9. Placing the pumpkin in the window: How others will see you and respond?
I’ve pulled the Fantastic Menagerie Tarot to work with and I have picked the Queen of Swords as the answer to what I need to tempory lift to enable me to see myself clearer.
A writing woman is depicted. I would see myself clearer if I stop writing, if I stopped for a moment being in my head. I am busy editing I might benefit from being creative, which brings me to myself, or more leisure time which brings me relaxation and puts me in my feeling mode. Leisure time is not easy to come by right now, no time for anything creative either. Maybe it is a good idea to take some Bach remedies...Vervain... Agrimony... Rockwater... Crab Apple, just to feel my busy-ness differently; to get me out of my busy head and in another mood.
Funny is that the lid that must be lifted is on top, just as my head is on top of me.