1. Cutting out and removing the lid: What you need to temporary lift to enable you to see yourself clearer?
2. Scooping out the pumpkin: What you need to work hard on or work through?
3. The seeds you reveal: How you can grow? Your potential?
4. The flesh you remove: The obstacles in the way to let you grow?
5. The hollow: You darker self. What is within you that remains unseen?
6. The carving: What you need to pay attention to?
7. The candle: How you can best shine? Your postives? How to reveal your darker self?
8. Replacing the lid: How you will feel more content? The improvement you will notice?
9. Placing the pumpkin in the window: How others will see you and respond?
I was not happy pulling the Emperor yesterday as Card 4, the obstacle for my growth. But then again… would not it be lovely not needing work that much? I wonder though…the noises in my ear make relaxation difficult.
I am still struggling with Card 3, “The seeds you reveal”. I’ve drawn Ace of Cups as an answer to that question. I see the card now as self-love; letting go, not worrying too much; in fact as the self-renewal of the Star that I pulled a while ago.The other cards show my difficulties with these themes.
Card 2, which showed what I need to work on is having trust in the sacred, thus ‘letting go’ in a way.
Free flow (of feelings) of the Ace is hard with all the surrounding rational obstacle cards. Tomorrow I’ll pull the next one.