· Feeling safe
· Having a place here
· My own space
· The need for privacy
· The need to draw boundaries
· Living inside strict boundaries, for example my Christian religion but…..
· the freedom to fill this room with my own things, in my own way (stones, stories, prayers, saints, cards, angels, scents,
· The freedom to reinterpret my tradition. Living within it, but working it through, making it my own, so that it is of value to me.
· The need to go back to my own inner room to focus myself, knowing that what I do must come from my very own centreBefore I knew it I had pulled a clarification card from the Inner Child Cards for my vocation: Seven of Hearts (Cups).
Seven of Hearts is very much the same card as the Four of Disks. It is also greenish and shows an enclosed space. A mermaid sits in a temple in at the bottom of the ocean, beaming out yellow. It is a Cup, not a Pentacle and the mermaid is a difference, although you can compare the mermaid with with the figure on the painting above the bed on the Four of Disks. Seven of Hearts is about connecting with the abundance of the divine in our hearts. It is a lonely and cold on the card, and I do not like it.
....The theme of my vocation…coming back to myself, and making a connection to the divine within.